Lemons are high in vitamins and very healthy; one of the many benefits of lemons, is that they can help you to lose weight. Lemon has been shown to flush toxins out of the body that hold on to visceral fat. You can prepare a simple drink with lemon, water and honey to aid your weight loss. For best results, drink the lemon water in addition to a calorie-controlled diet or an exercise program.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- ½ lemon
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp honey
- Kettle or saucepan
- Drinking mug
Heat the water in your kettle or in a saucepan until it is hot, but not too hot to drink.
Pour water into a drinking mug.
Squeeze half a lemon into the mug of hot water. You could use a manual or electric juicer to do this if you have one, but it is not essential, as it's possible to squeeze the juice of the lemon by hand.
Stir in 1 tsp of honey. Your lemon water is now ready to drink.
Tips and warnings
- Store lemons at room temperature.
- Drink the lemon water in the morning to aid weight loss for the day ahead.
- Squeeze lemons carefully, as they are acidic and the juice can sting your eyes.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for