Does your little guy or girl want to be a soldier for Halloween or for a costume party? This is a fun costume that any kid will love and it will not take long to put together.
- Skill level:
Things you need
- Army uniform
- Army hat
- Camo face paint
Find an Army uniform to borrow from friends or family if you can. If not, just buy some camouflage trousers and a plain shirt to have your child put on. Tuck in the shirt.
Get a camouflage Army hat or any type of camouflage hat for your child to wear.
Give your child some boots to add to the costume. Hiking boots work well.
Apply some green, brown and black face paint to make a camouflage pattern on the child's face.
Tips and warnings
- You can add things like a belt or a toy gun if you like. If they are going trick or treating, you can paint a small bucket camouflage for them to carry along.
- Be careful not to get the face paint in or too near the eyes.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for