Over time, Windows Media Center continues to incorporate a number of opportunities to expand your world digitally. With everything in one location, it is easy to keep all of your music, movies and photos within Windows Media Center. Now, you can even watch Netflix movies through your Windows Media Center.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- A Netflix online streaming account
- Windows Media Center
Start up Windows Media Center on your computer.
Download the Netflix update. If you have a newer computer, it may already have the update installed. If not, you can do it manually by scrolling to "Tasks," selecting "Settings," "General" and "Automatic Download Options." Click "Download Now" to update your Windows Media Center with the newest updates.
Access Netflix through your Windows Media Center by going to "TV + Movies" and clicking on the Netflix tile. With your Netflix Online Streaming account, you can instantly view Netflix movies as you do through the Netflix website.
Tips and warnings
- You can also watch Netflix with your Microsoft Xbox 360 or by linking your online streaming account to your Xbox Live account.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for