Adam and Eve costumes have become a popular trend for costume parties and for Halloween. Although many costumes are expensive, making your own Eve costume can be a cost-efficient way of enjoying your festivities.
- Skill level:
Things you need
- Nude unitard
- Glue or thread and needle
- Fake leaves or flowers
- Dress or a bra and underwear
Determine how much skin you want to show in your Eve costume. If you want to hide a lot of skin, then purchase a nude unitard to give the appearance of nudity.
Determine if you want to use a dress or a bra and top to make the costume, and try to buy them in green.
Purchase fake leaves and flowers, as well as cotton or glue.
Sew or glue the leaves and flowers onto the panties and bra or the dress.
Tips and warnings
- Do not wear the panties while you are gluing or stitching the leaves.
- Consider having accessories like a stuffed snake or an apple to help coordinate your Eve costume.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for