The downside of online shopping is you don't receive the item right away, and you're not always sure about when it's going to arrive. If you bought something from Amazon, you can check on the status of your item by using Amazon's provided tracking tool. If Amazon does not show you the status of your shipment, you can instead track your package through the shipping company's website.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Tracking number (optional)
Go to Amazon.com.
Click "Sign in" to sign into your Amazon account.
Click "Your Orders" under "Your Account." All of your orders will appear. The status of each order, such as where it is and its estimated arrival time, are listed next to the order.
Enter the tracking number into the carrier's package tracking website if Amazon does not display your order status.
Tips and warnings
- Your tracking number is e-mailed to you when you make a purchase on Amazon.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for