You can remove Kapoosh rods for cleaning in a matter of seconds. Kapoosh knife blocks are fitted with proprietary Freedom Rod inserts that hold knives of all shapes without dulling their blades. Freedom Rods accumulate dirt and food debris over time and require cleaning. The rods are designed to be removed and soaked in the sink or loaded into the top rack of a dishwasher. Keep the rods of a Kapoosh knife block clean to keep the knives you use clean.
- Skill level:
Remove all the knives in the Kapoosh block to a stable surface.
Hold one hand below the rods as you tilt the base until it is upside down.
Shake the inverted base of the knife block gently until the Freedom Rods insert slides out into your hand.
Tips and warnings
- Run the rods in the normal wash cycle on the top rack of the dishwasher.
- Air-dry the Kapoosh rods for 12 hours or until they are completely dry after washing.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for