Whether the goal is to save trees, cut clutter, or receive and pay bills more quickly, T-Mobile customers have the option of signing up for paperless billing. By doing so, wireless users opt to receive a monthly e-mail notification that their bill is ready, rather than receiving a paper bill in the mail. Customers who have paid one bill in full and have a valid e-mail address and a My T-Mobile account may be eligible.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Log in to your T-Mobile account. From your browser, go to my.t-mobile.com, then log in using the box on the right.
Access your billing preferences. From the login page, click on "Your Profile." Next to "Billing Preferences," click on "Edit."
Select paperless billing. Under "Billing Statement Format," click on the radio button next to "Paperless Billing (FREE)."
Choose notifications. Enter an e-mail address where you want billing reminders sent, and choose to receive a free text message if desired.
Accept and finalise the changes. Read and acknowledge the Paperless Billing Terms & Conditions, then select "Save Changes" to apply preferences to your account.
Tips and warnings
- Paperless billing is not available for certain types of accounts, such as government or business accounts.
- Bills will be sent from email@example.com, which should be added to a customer's list of safe e-mail contacts to help ensure delivery.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for