Hydroquinone cream is used as a skin bleaching treatment. The cream mainly treats liver spots, melasma, acne scars, freckles, and any other form of skin discolouration. Some individuals even choose to use the cream to lighten entire areas of the body. For many, buying these creams can become expensive, so they find that mixing their own is more affordable.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- 2 Small bowls
- 3 ml (0.1 fl oz) water
- 5 g (0.18 oz) Hydroquinone powder
- 15 g (0.53 oz) Retin-A cream (0.05% concentration)
- 15 g (0.53 oz) Lidex cream
- 50 g (1.76 oz) Eucerin cream
- Small airtight container to hold up to 113 g (4 oz)
Mix 3 ml (0.1 fl oz) water and 5 g (0.18 oz) hydroquinone powder in a bowl using a spoon. Continue to stir until all the hydroquinone powder is dissolved.
Mix 15 g (0.53 oz) Retin-A cream, 15 g (0.53 oz) Lidex cream and 50 g (1.76 oz) Eucerin cream separately in the second bowl until all ingredients are blended together. You can use the same spoon you used to mix the hydroquinone solution.
Pour the hydroquinone solution into the bowl containing the creams and thoroughly mix the ingredients together.
Pour the mixture into a small airtight container for storage.
Tips and warnings
- Before using any mixture of hydroquinone cream, you should first see a doctor or a dermatologist.
- Hydroquinone is a chemical and can cause adverse reactions to the skin.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for