Cystex is a medication used to treat urinary tract infections. Its antibacterial and analgesic properties make it effective against the cause of the infection and also treats the pain often associated with the condition. As with any other medication, it's important to follow the recommended dosages in order to get the best results. When used properly, Cystex may alleviate urinary tract symptoms in as little as a few days, according to the Cystex website.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Swallow two tablets with a full glass of water after your breakfast, recommends the maker of Cystex, which is DSE Healthcare Solutions.
Take two more Cystex tablets with your lunch, or four hours after the first dose. Swallow the tablets with a full glass of water.
Take two tablets with your dinner, or four hours after the second dose. Again, take the tablets with a full glass of water.
Take the final two tablets of the day before you go to bed, preferably with a light snack and a full glass of water.
Tips and warnings
- Drink plenty of water throughout the day to ensure you stay hydrated.
- Consult a doctor before you take Cystex.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for