Manufactured by the Toyota Motor Corp., the Toyota Corolla is a popular compact car that has been in production since 1966. An eighth generation Corolla vehicle, the 2001 Toyota Corolla was Toyota's first compact sedan to offer side airbags. In addition to the 2001 Corolla's many other features, each model is equipped with a standard digital clock on the audio system panel. Changing the time in your 2001 Toyota Corolla takes less than a minute.
- Skill level:
Locate the "AM/FM" button on the audio system panel in your 2001 Toyota Corolla. Press and hold the "AM/FM" button throughout the clock-setting process.
Press the "Radio Preset 1" button repeatedly to advance the hours digits on the digital display to the correct time.
Press the "Radio Preset 2" button repeatedly to increase the minutes digits to the desired value.
Release the "AM/FM" button when the clock on the digital display reflects the correct time.
Tips and warnings
- Hold down the radio preset buttons to cause the number values to advance more quickly.
- The time on the clock cannot be changed unless the "AM/FM" button is held continuously through the entire clock-setting process.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for