Individuals who suffer from erectile disfunction and low libido often use tribulus supplements. Taking tribulus along with maca, another natural sexual enhancement herb with aphrodisiac properties, often aids in increased sexual performance. Keeping certain points in mind will help in determining how to combine the two for better physical health.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Glass of Water
Take one capsule of tribulus supplement and swallow it with a glass of water. No current recommended dosages have been established, but it is recommended to keep the serving at one capsule a day.
Immediately follow with one capsule of maca root extract. Take with a glass of water.
Repeat these steps again every morning, or twice everyday.
Tips and warnings
- Avoid taking maca and tribulus on a full stomach.
- Exercise everyday when taking these supplements to aid in increased sexual formation through increased testosterone. Vigorous activity, as well as resistance training, raises human growth hormone, which in turn aids in the production of testosterone, a sex hormone.
- Since there is not a recommended dosage amount for tribulus and maca, avoid taking more than two capsules a day of each herb.
- Speak to your doctor before taking any supplements to determine if they will interfere with any current medications or health issues.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for
- BioMed Central: Maca (L. meyenii) for improving sexual function: a systematic review
- Alargamiento: Protodioscin from herbal plant Tribulus terrestris L improves the male sexual functions, probably via DHEA
- Medical News Today: How training affects hormone to different modes of exercises (testosterone)