First introduced in 1989, the Suzuki Bandit is a classic sports-standard street motorcycle. In addition to the Suzuki Bandit's many impressive performance and handling features, each Suzuki Bandit includes a standard digital clock. The user-friendly digital clock can be set in just seconds using the "Select" and "Reset" buttons on the motorcycle's control panel.
- Skill level:
Straddle your Suzuki Bandit or stand next to it. Insert the key into the ignition cylinder and turn it to the "Acc" position.
Hold down the "Select" and "Reset" buttons on the motorcycle's control panel until the "minutes" digits start flashing on the digital display; release the buttons.
Press the "Reset" button repeatedly, in quick succession, until the desired value for minutes shows on the digital display.
Press the "Select" button to shift the flashing to the clock's "hours" digits. Set the value for hours to the correct time using the "Reset" button.
Press the "Select" button again to exit the time-setting mode.
Tips and warnings
- Change the time on your Suzuki Bandit to correct for Daylight Savings Time or when riding through new time zones.
- Your changes will not be saved if you forget to press the "Select" button as described in Step 5.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for