Berocca is a high-dose supplement that combines nine vitamins including B-vitamins and vitamin C, as well as essential minerals and trace elements like calcium, magnesium and zinc. Manufactured by Bayer, Berocca maximises and sustains your physical and mental capabilities. It is free from artificial colours, preservatives, stimulants and caffeine, and can be consumed daily. Berocca enables you to maintain your overall health and well being, by overcoming vitamin deficiency caused by an unhealthy diet, and stress-related lifestyle habits like smoking, excessive alcohol and caffeine dependency. Available in two tablet forms, effervescent and film-coated, Berocca should be consumed appropriately.
- Skill level:
Things you need
- Berocca effervescent tablet or film-coated tablet
- Glass of water
Take Berocca in the morning, at the start of your day, for optimal health benefits.
If you prefer the film-coated Berocca tablet, swallow the whole tablet with a full glass of water.
To take the effervescent form of Berocca, place an effervescent tablet in a glass of water, allow it to dissolve and fizz, and then drink.
Tips and warnings
- Store Berocca at room temperature in a cool, dry place, away from moisture and heat.
- The colour of your urine may become intense when you consume Berocca, owing to the presence of the water-soluble vitamin B2, riboflavin. (See Resources 1)
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for