"Titan Quest" is an action role-playing game set in Ancient Greece. The game focuses heavily on skill customisation and equipment choice. The game automatically saves the player's progress. The older save data is overwritten each time the game is saved. The game loads this save data the next time the player selects that character. The only way to restore an older save file is to create a backup archive of the save folder for the character.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Exit out of "Titan Quest" if it is currently running.
Right-click the backup "Titan Quest" save archive.
Click "Extract All" in the menu.
Click the "Browse" button in the prompt.
Click the "Main" folder. This folder is located in the "Savadata" folder of the "Titan Quest" directory.
Click the "Extract" button.
Click "Copy and Replace" when prompted.
Start "Titan Quest." The character's save data is the restored archive data, not the newer save file that was replaced.
Tips and warnings
- This process works for restoring save files in the expansion "Titan Quest: Immortal Throne."
- Due to the way the game is set up, it might be more efficient to complete the game and restart it with the same character rather than restoring an older save file.
- Restoring an old save file in "Titan Quest" requires overwriting the current save data. Make a backup of the character's save folder before restoring the old save if you want to keep that progress.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for