Ryobi is a large power-tool and power-tool-accessory manufacturer. Ryobi focuses on creating pro-featured power tools for the casual user. Its line of battery chargers focuses on simplicity and ease of use. These battery chargers feature easy-to-read indicators that give the user an at-a-glance reading on the status of the charging battery. The battery charger requires no assembly and comes out of the box ready to go.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Remove the charger from its shipping box carefully. Remove the packing list and confirm that all items are accounted for.
Visually inspect the charger for damage that might have occurred during shipping.
Connect the charger to the power supply by plugging the small pronged end into the unit. Plug the power cord into any standard power outlet.
Press the battery pack into the charger by carefully aligning the raised area on the battery to the grooved area in the charger. The battery pack will fit snugly into the charger.
Press down on the battery pack firmly but gently. Leave the battery pack in the charger until the red LED light is replaced by a solid green LED light.
Tips and warnings
- After normal use, allow the battery pack to recharge for a minimum of one hour.
- The green LED light will remain active until the battery is removed from the charger.
- It is normal for the battery pack to become warm while charging.
- When you first place the battery pack into the charger, the presence of a red and yellow LED indicates a defective or extremely drained battery pack.
- If your Ryobi charger is damaged out of the box, call the number provided in your user manual right away.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for