The Samsung YP-K5 is a personal MP3 player that is available with 2 GB or 4 GB memory. The player is lightweight and portable, and comes with a touchscreen, FM radio receiver and built-in speakers. The speakers slide out from the player and allow others to hear the music being played like a mini boom box. The player is also equipped with a pair of bass-enhanced earbuds for personal listening. The Samsung YP-K5 features a built-in battery that cannot be replaced, but should be charged frequently. When the battery is fully charged, the player can play up to 30 hours of music.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- USB cable
Connect one end of the USB cable into the USB port on your computer.
Connect the other end of the USB cable into the bottom of the player.
Allow the player to charge for about 4 hours.
Slide the "HOLD" switch in the direction of the arrow and hold it for about 3 seconds. This turns on the player.
Check the battery display located at the top right corner of the touchscreen. The battery should be fully charged.
Tips and warnings
- Do not overcharge the battery or leave the player connected for more than 12 hours. This may shorten the battery's life.
- Do not leave the player in low or high temperatures for an extended period of time as this can also shorten the battery's life.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for