Microsoft Excel is a spreadsheet software in the Microsoft Office Suite. Spreadsheets are beneficial for creating documents where numerical calculations are required or lists must be organised according to category. You can use Microsoft Excel templates to manage a household budget, create a business invoice or maintain an address book. You can use Excel to manage your bank accounts either by downloading your banking transactions or working with a template. Download a Microsoft Excel template for account management that will allow you to reconcile your bank accounts on a monthly basis.
- Skill level:
Things you need
- Bank account
- Microsoft Excel
Click "File" then 'New' from your Microsoft Excel main page. Select "New from Template."
Search 'banking' or 'bank account' then click OK. A list of template options will appear. Choose a template that best matches your spreadsheet needs. If you are using a version of Excel older than 2000, you may have to perform an online search to expand your template options.
Choose your template, then click 'Download.' Enter in your personal data and begin your account management.
Tips and warnings
- Always read the instructions for any template you download to account breaking important formulas. The instructions may also include shortcuts that can greatly simplify your user experience.
- Templates created by members of the Microsoft community are not guaranteed by Microsoft and should be downloaded at your discretion.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for