The HP Photosmart All-in-One Printer is a printer, copier and scanner optimised for printing photos at home. When you upgrade to another printer, you won’t need your old printer installed on your computer anymore, as it consumes much-needed disk space on your hard drive. The HP Photosmart All-in-One Printer takes up a substantial amount of space with its numerous components such as the HP Solution Center and Web Upload Tool. Completely uninstall your HP Photosmart All-in-One Printer in a few steps.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Double-click on the “My Computer” icon.
Click “Control Panel.”
Click “Add or Remove Programs.”
Click on “HP Photosmart All-in-One Printer Driver Software” from the programs list.
Click the “Remove” button.
Click “Yes” when asked if you want to remove all the components associated with the HP All-in-One printer.
Restart your computer when prompted to complete the removal.
Tips and warnings
- Close any windows or programs before uninstalling the printer for faster removal.
- The printer should not be in operation when you attempt to remove the software.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for