Set in the world of a soap opera hospital, Hospital Tycoon is a management game that allows you to take on the role of a hospital administrator. In the game, it is your job to manage your team of doctors, nurses, and orderlies, and make sure that all of the patients receive the care that they require. You get to hire and fire employees, nurture your employees' relationships, and treat a variety of fictional diseases.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Click on “Install Now” if it appears as an option after the program file has downloaded. If “Install Now” does not appear as an option, go to the “Downloads” folder on your system, double-click the Hospital Tycoon “.exe” file and follow the on-screen commands to install Hospital Tycoon onto your system.
Move the mouse around the screen to move your character. As soon as you start to move your mouse in any direction, the hospital administrator on the screen walks that direction.
Change your vantage point in Hospital Tycoon using the scroll wheel and mouse. To zoom in or out from the game screen, roll the scroll wheel on the mouse forward or backward. To change the angle of the camera in the game, hold down the right button and move the mouse in either direction to swivel the view.
Click any of the objects on the tool wheel in the bottom left of the screen to select it. Once an object is selected, click anywhere on the screen to place the object. The game provides you prompts regarding what objects patients or employees need as the game progresses.
Tips and warnings
- Hospital Tycoon only works on Windows XP and Windows Vista systems.
- Hospital Tycoon is a fee game. If you find free versions of the Hospital Tycoon, it more than likely does not contain the actual game, and it may contain spyware that will attack your computer. Download the game only from reputable sites that charge a reasonable fee.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for