Canadian Interac ATM cards are the main cards used in automated teller machines in Canada. The card allows bank customers to withdraw and deposit money from their accounts at ATMs across Canada. The cards have a magnetic and chip technology that enables them to be used anyplace that utilises the same technologies. This means if you are in England you can use your Interac card to make purchases at points of sale or withdraw cash from ATMs.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Slide your card into the ATM in England as directed on the machine.
Enter your pin number and select "Enter."
Select if you want a receipt and the amount of cash you wish to withdrawal.
Select that you will accept the fee.
Remove your money from the cash dispensing area.
Tips and warnings
- Inform your bank of your trip before leaving Canada. This will prevent the bank from cancelling your card for suspicious activity.
- Ask your bank about fees. Some banks charge hefty fees for using cash machines or debit cards abroad.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for