Sony has set up their line of products to easily coexist with one another. Sony's HDTV's go perfectly well with Sony's PlayStation 3 (PS3), which will take advantage of Sony's 3D technology. Sony's PlayStation Portable (PSP) has a distinguishable feature among other portable gaming consoles--it allows you to connect to your PS3, giving you the ability to transfer music, videos and games from one system to the other. Only the PSP Mini games will work on the PS3, but if you want a bigger screen while playing them, playing on your PS3 is a perfect solution. (See Reference 1)
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- High-speed internet connection
Access the PlayStation Store on your PS3. There is an option in the top right corner called "View Downloads." It's the third button from the left above their list of newest games. Hit X to view your list of downloads. Select the PSP Mini game you purchased and downloaded on your PSP and re-download it onto your PS3's hard drive.
Exit out of the store and wait for your download to finish. You can keep track of its' progress in the XMB (Cross Media Bar, the main menu of the PS3 and PSP). You can play a game on your PS3 to pass the time until the download finishes--this will not interrupt the downloading process. (See Reference 2) If you put a movie in or play an online game, however, the download will pause and resume when you are finished.
Access the downloaded PSP Mini game from your "Games" tab in your PS3's XMB. Select the game and hit X. The game will start, allowing you to play a PSP game on your PS3. Again, only PSP Mini games are currently able to be played on the PS3.
Tips and warnings
- There is a feature on the PS3 called "Remote Play." This will allow you to connect your PSP to your PS3, allowing you to transfer movies, photographs and music between the two systems. As of June 2010, the ability to exchange games between the two systems has not been incorporated.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for