Many people are looking to lighten their skin, whether it is due to too much sun, an excess of fake tan or just wanting a lighter complexion. Dozens of products on the market exist that will lighten your skin, but there is no need to spend money on some chemicals cooked up in a lab that may have serious adverse reactions with your skin when nature has provided two very powerful lighteners for you: vinegar and lemon juice.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Clean cloth
- Lemon juice
- Egg white
Wash your face with warm water to remove any excess dirt and grime from your skin. Pat your face dry with a clean cloth.
Mix together 122 g (1/2 a cup) of mashed papaya with 2 tbsp of honey and apply it to your face. Wash it off after 20 minutes.
Combine 4 tsp of lemon juice, 3 tsp of plain yoghurt, 2 tbsp of honey and one egg white. Mix thoroughly and apply to your face for 15 minutes once per week. This will lighten and tighten your skin and face.
Blend equal parts of lemon juice, vinegar and water. Rub this over your face and skin morning and night. Continue this everyday for one month for significantly lighter skin.
Tips and warnings
- All of these mixtures can be used on the whole body, not just the face. After one full month of use, these regimens can be continued one or two times per week.
- Be careful when applying these mixtures because the citric acid from the fruits can burn sensitive parts of your body such as your nose and eyes.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for