The Sony Bravia KDL-32L4000 LCD digital television comes with a stand that can be attached to allow the TV to stand on a flat surface. The stand is not attached to the TV out of the box. For shipping convenience, and because some people will opt to use a wall mount for their television, the stand must be attached by the consumer. The Sony Bravis KDL-2L4000 comes with all of the hardware needed to attached the included stand.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Phillips head screwdriver
Place the stand on a surface that is level and stable.
Lift the TV and slide it onto the TV stand neck. The stand will hold the TV in place.
Align the arrow on the back of the TV to the arrow on the top of the stand.
Slide the television up or down until the three screw holes align on both the television and the stand.
Insert the three screws that came with the stand into the screw holes with the Phillips head screwdriver.
Tips and warnings
- Be careful not to put any pressure on the LCD screen or frame during installation of the stand. Extra pressure could damage the screen or crack the frame.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for