If you lack either the time or the inclination to take your children to an amusement park, consider bringing the amusement park to them by helping them to create their very own theme park ride online. They can begin to work this magic by clicking on the web site listed below.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Internet Connection
Open the Internet browser. Go into this page: http://www.startgames.ws/game/rollercoaster_creator.html. Click on the "Start" button to begin building the theme park ride.
Choose the first star from the first box. A box with a "Demo" will appear. They can skip the demo by clicking on the "Skip" button located in the top of the box; if they skip the demo, they will be instantly redirected to the game.
Click on the rainbow-themed pencil. Draw a line from the green flag to the black and white flag. They can use the buttons at the bottom of the box as well. Clicking on the "Undo" button erases the last modification; clicking on the "Clear" button eliminates the complete image.
Click on the "Play" button. A car will appear from the left side, and will slide over the created roller-coaster rails. If the car reaches the end, the game will automatically move the player to the next level.
Choose the second icon, now unblocked. This icon will allow the player to create more elaborate roller coasters. Click on this icon. Draw a line going upwards to create a big slide. Click on "Play" to see the new creation.
Tips and warnings
- For every new game level, there is an unblocked option.
- The goal of the game is to get as many golden coins as possible, so try to make the roller-coaster as accurate as possible. This means, for example, not having it do impossible flips in the middle of the air.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for