Virtual DJ is an innovative sound and audio mixing program. With a detailed interface, the software resembles an intricate mixing studio. From beginners to advanced users, you can truly create captivating songs and remixes. Your creations are saved in MP3 formats for instant transfer to CD's and other media. The software is highly compatible with You Tube and offers the perfect way to cultivate background songs and themes. You will, however, need to allocate some time to effectively learn the program. Once you grasp the software basics, you can integrate your mixes into You Tube videos and other social networking sites.
Connect the audio source to your computer. This may be in the form of a tape deck, USB turntable or music files on your desktop. You must have compatible USB or audio/visual ports to properly connect the source. Launch Virtual DJ software and confirm audio source connection. You can find this within the software's browser section. It will also pick up any compatible audio and music files you have stored. Once a file appears, simply click and drag it over to the player. The software is equipped with two turntables, mixer, soundboard and other enhancements. As the song uploads, you can transfer another file to the second turntable. Once both files have uploaded, you are now ready to edit, remix or simply record the songs back to your desktop. It is important, however, to select a folder for recorded material. This saves time, and also enables you to instantly locate your files.
If you are satisfied with your recording, save it in the appropriate folder. Although other file formats are available, the software saves your files in MP3 format by default. You can then upload the recording to You Tube. If you are working on a video project, you can export to the file to your moviemaker program. The file can be a background theme or used consistently throughout the video. Like the software itself, you have the ability to trim, expand or enhance certain parts of the audio. Once desired results are achieved, simply upload the entire video to You Tube for display.
Review your uploaded video on You Tube. Check to see if the Virtual DJ recording coincides with your video content. If all looks well, you can apply a number of settings to the You Tube video. These can be annotations, access levels and public or private displays. If you, however, are not pleased with the outcome, you can re-edit the video at your convenience. Virtual DJ also offers a format for instant upload to the web. This means you do not need third party software to transfer your recordings. Simply select the upload to web feature and your file will instantly be uploaded to the web. You must, however, specify its destination. In this case, enter the URL for You Tube and follow the site's instructions on how to enhance the video.
If you want to record live music, simply follow the same steps to connect your instrument. Virtual DJ can import live music and save it in an acceptable format. You can then transfer the live recording or audio straight to You Tube or a secondary mixing program. It is important to monitor audio volume levels. The software consists of an audiometer, which automatically sets a favourable audio rate. You can also manually change these settings to achieve desired results. From acoustic guitar to drums, you can effectively showcase your skills on You Tube.
- First-time users should experiment with Virtual DJ software. Learning the basics of the program will enable you to enhance your recordings. Since automated upload options for You Tube are available, you should first concentrate on the recording itself. There are many ways you can improve the audio within the software itself. From mixing to output settings, you can create crisp and clear music for your video projects.
- Always upload acceptable audio and music files. Virtual DJ, at times, cannot open or transfer files with unacceptable formats. You can even use an online converter before importing your files into Virtual DJ. This saves time and allows you to transfer a wide array of acceptable formats.
- Your moviemaker software should also be able to accept Virtual DJ files. Most video programs do accept MP3 files, however, it is always best to check.
- Virtual DJ software is very intricate. For first-time users, select the basic interface. You must be patient with the software. This will prevent unnecessary frustration and allow you to effectively learn the program. Your software also comes with a manual or you can access one online. The recording option tends to use a lot of computer space. Make sure you have enough memory to facilitate all the recordings. You might also want to create sample files at first in order to familiarise yourself with the program's functions.
- Try to download free file converters online. Make sure to run a virus scan before running the software. You can purchase a converter as well but this will be another out-of-pocket expense. Virtual DJ will not open up a file, unless it can be recognised. This requires you to save your files in the right formats. This might be a tedious task but it will prevent frustration and allow you to properly import your files.
- A free moviemaker program is essential. Check your computer to see if one is available. If not, you might need to download or purchase one. This is a great way to import Virtual DJ files into your video creations. You can then transfer them to You Tube for online viewing. With any software, always run a detailed scan to ensure the quality and safety of your computer.