As an Authorized Apple Retailer you will find yourself among the finest retailers. Apple is very selective and asks all prospective retailers to go through a thorough application process and submit information and photos of your existing business. If you are approved, you will be able to sell and service Macintosh hardware and software.
Take photographs of your business location, inside and out, that are flattering and show a clean and professional environment.
Scan in the business documentation Apple requires.
Fill out and submit the online application found at: https://channelprograms-a3t.apple.com/webGMACC/gotowelcome.do?method=gotoWelcome&affliationType=AAR®ion=USA&langCode=EN
Apple will let you know if you have been approved or denied.
Apple reserves the right to deny any application without comment.
Tips and warnings
- Apple reserves the right to deny any application without comment.
Things you need
- Digital copy of your business license
- Digital copy of your general liability insurance certificate
- Digital copy of your tax exemption certificate (if applicable)
- Digital photos of each sales location (interior and exterior)