As an Authorized Apple Retailer you will find yourself among the finest retailers. Apple is very selective and asks all prospective retailers to go through a thorough application process and submit information and photos of your existing business. If you are approved, you will be able to sell and service Macintosh hardware and software.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Digital copy of your business license
- Digital copy of your general liability insurance certificate
- Digital copy of your tax exemption certificate (if applicable)
- Digital photos of each sales location (interior and exterior)
Take photographs of your business location, inside and out, that are flattering and show a clean and professional environment.
Scan in the business documentation Apple requires.
Fill out and submit the online application found at: https://channelprograms-a3t.apple.com/webGMACC/gotowelcome.do?method=gotoWelcome&affliationType=AAR&region=USA&langCode=EN>
Apple will let you know if you have been approved or denied.
Tips and warnings
- Apple reserves the right to deny any application without comment.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for