Ryobi makes a variety of battery-operated power tools, such as drills, saws, shop vacuums, rotary tools and impact wrenches. Power tools that use batteries allow you more versatility than corded tools because you can use them anywhere--even when there is no power outlet nearby. If you have a Ryobi power tool that you will be using, you must make sure that your battery is fully charged so that you can use it to complete your project.
- Skill level:
Things you need
- Ryobi P110 18V battery charger
Plug the battery charger into the power outlet. The charger plugs into a standard wall outlet.
Insert the battery into the charger. The battery has a post with metal contacts that is inserted into the power tools. Insert this post into the opening on the battery charger. The opening is designed to fit the post only one way.
Look at the red LED light on the charger. There is a red LED light that will light up when the battery is charging.
Remove the battery from the charger when the green LED light turns on. The red light will remain lit for an hour before the green light turns on.
Tips and warnings
- If you have just used the battery and it is hot, wait 30 minutes before charging it.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for