Rings can be a little tricky when it comes to getting them to fit your finger. In order to get the ring over your finger, you have to pass your knuckle. If your finger is smaller past the knuckle, the ring will be loose. This will cause the ring to turn. You may also have just bought a ring that was a little too big. Fortunately, there is a way that you can get your ring to fit your finger.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Liquid ring guard
Slide the ring on your finger and pay attention to how much room is in between the ring and your finger.
Take the ring off and apply some liquid ring guard to the bottom half of the inside of the ring.
Let the ring dry for 24 hours. Slide the ring over your finger again. If it fits snug, you can go ahead and wear it.
Apply another layer of the liquid ring guard to the inside bottom half of the ring if the ring was still too loose. Wait another 24 hours for the liquid ring guard to dry.
Continue adding one layer of liquid ring guard at a time until the ring fits perfectly on your finger.
Tips and warnings
- You can get a plastic ring guard, but it won't be as comfortable as the liquid ring guard.
- If the ring is too small, the only way that you will be able to get it to fit your finger is to have a jeweller reshape the metal.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for