Waxing can be a great way to remove unwanted hair, leaving the skin smooth for weeks. One of the pitfalls of waxing, however, is the wax residue that can be left on the skin. In particular, you may have trouble removing the wax left behind by Veet waxing products. The towelettes included in the box can remove mild residue, but for something more substantial following a few steps can make the residue come off easy and painlessly.
- Skill level:
Things you need
- Face cloth or cotton wool
Put a small amount of the oil in your hand and rub on the affected area.
Take the wash cloth or the cotton wool and gently wipe the wax off the skin. Alternatively, you can soak the cotton wool in the oil to wipe off the wax.
Place more oil on the area if there is still residue left over and wipe off again.
Wipe the skin with the tissues to remove the excess oil.
Tips and warnings
- Do not wash the wax off with water--using water will just make a sticky mess.
- You can use baby oil, massage oil and even cooking oils such as olive or grape seed.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for