The stand included with your Samsung LCD TV makes set-up easy if you plan to display your LCD atop a piece of furniture or inside an entertainment centre. However, if you later decide to mount your Samsung LCD on a wall, the stand is no longer needed, and must be removed in order for your TV to mount properly. Fortunately, removing the stand from your Samsung LCD TV is an easy, quick process that can be completed with a Phillips screwdriver.
- Skill level:
Things you need
- Phillips screwdriver
Unplug your TV from its power source.
Turn the TV around so that you are looking at the back of it.
Use the Phillips screwdriver to remove the four screws attaching the stand to the LCD TV. The screws that hold the stand in place are on the rear surface, at the bottom of the TV, in the middle.
Lift up on the TV to remove it from the stand.
Place the supplied cover into the open hole to replace the stand.
Tips and warnings
- The number of screws that hold the stand in place may vary from model to model.
- Be careful not to place the TV on its face while removing the stand. The LCD mechanism is delicate, and its transparent surface can be easily scratched.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for