Whether it be to combat foot and toenail fungus or to test the old wive's tale about preventing nighttime cough, there are many reasons why a person would want to apply Vicks Vapor Rub (known in stores as Vicks VapoRub) to their feet. Doing so is easy and only takes a few seconds.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Vicks VapoRub
Open the bottle of Vicks VapoRub. This is done by twisting the bottle counter-clockwise.
Scoop some of the VapoRub gel onto your index and middle fingers. Do not be afraid to scoop a large amount of the gel.
Apply the gel with long, gentle strokes along the length of your foot. Be sure to apply the gel in a thin, evenly layered amount. Remember to apply the gel to the area between your toes and on the bottom of your feet.
Tips and warnings
- As having gel on the bottom of your feet can feel somewhat weird at first, consider sitting and letting the gel dry before getting up and moving around. Especially if barefoot, as the gel will pick up dirt and other grime.
- Check the active ingredients in the Vapor Rub, as an allergic reaction on your feet can render you "out of commission" for several days.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for