Testosterone enanthate is sold in vials for self-injection, and legally available in the United States only with a doctor's prescription. The National Institutes of Health reports that this medication is used to treat hormonal disorders. Buying testosterone enanthate vials can be a complicated process--getting the best deal often requires a little research. Knowing how to buy vials will be very useful if you and your doctor are discussing beginning treatment with the drug.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Challenging
Things you need
- Valid Doctor's Prescription
- Health Insurance Co-pay
- About $103.46
- Internet Access
- Pen or Pencil
Get a prescription. Your doctor will decide if you need self-injections of testosterone enanthate. Listen to her advice on reputable pharmacies, both local and online, where the vials can be purchased.
Shop around. If you have health insurance, you can expect to pay a low co-pay amount. Without insurance, 5ml testosterone enanthate vials cost roughly £67.2, according to Johns Hopkins Point-of-Care. Check online pharmacies for better deals.
Make your purchase. Your pharmacist will provide you with additional information on the vials. If you order online, carefully take down your shipment order number and carrier tracking number.
Pick up your vials. Your pharmacist will talk to you about the drug and also can recommend sterile intramuscular syringes for self-injection. If you purchased online, track your shipment carefully and be sure to pick it up as soon as it is delivered.
Store your vials carefully. To prevent crystallisation of the solution that may make injection difficult, store vials of testosterone enanthate in a dark, cool place, at temperatures between 20 and 22.2 degrees Celsius (20 to 25 degrees Celsius). This will eliminate the need to pay more money for spoiled vials.
Buying Testosterone Enanthate Vials
Tips and warnings
- Self-inject testosterone enanthate strictly according to your doctor's instruction.
- Always use a fresh, sterile syringe for each injection.
- Ask your doctor about potential side effects.
- Never purchase vials of this medication without a doctor's prescription. This is both unsafe and illegal.
- Do not use this medication for purposes other than prescribed.
- Testosterone enanthate is a Class III controlled substance, and it is a federal offence to purchase without a valid prescription.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for