Granite sinks are preferred in most homes. These sinks will stay looking like new if you take care of them. If you don't clean and disinfect them on a regular basis, they will start to build up a layer of limescale. Bleach can be diluted to sanitise and clean the granite sink. It is important that you use bleach the right way so you do not damage your granite sink.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Measuring cup
Get a bucket, and measure 20 cups of water. Make sure the water goes inside of the bucket.
Use the same measuring cup, and measure out half a cup of bleach.
Empty the bleach into, the bucket and mix them together.
Pour all the contents of the bucket in the granite counter top. Let it sit there for eight hours, and then drain.
Rinse the granite sink out with cold water. Your granite sink is now clean.
Tips and warnings
- You can use one cup of vinegar with three cups of water to clean your granite sinks. The vinegar will break up any limescale build-up so you can easily wipe it away.
- Placing bleach on your granite sink without diluting it will cause the colour to change. You will not be able to change it back if this happens.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for