PayPal is a payment processor with millions of customers worldwide. There are numerous ways to contact PayPal through their help centre, including by phone and e-mail.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Visit the PayPal Help Center website and choose the option to send an e-mail. Log in to your PayPal account on the following screen. A new screen will appear when you have successfully logged in.
Choose a topic and subtopic from the list that relates to your question or problem. Write a one-sentence summary of your question in the field and click "Continue."
Fill out the form on the following screen with additional information regarding your problem or question, and then click "Continue." This will submit your question to PayPal customer service, and you should receive a reply within 24-72 hours.
Contact PayPal by phone instead of e-mail if necessary. Call 1-402-935-2050 between 4 a.m. and 10 p.m. PST Monday through Friday. Contact PayPal on Saturday and Sunday between the hours of 6 a.m. and 8 p.m. PST.
Visit the PayPal Help Center website to get immediate help from PayPal's automated customer service representative, Sarah. Click on "Get Immediate Help" on the Help Center Web page and a new window will appear. Type a short question into the provided field and hit "Submit." The answer to your question will appear in the window.
Tips and warnings
- The PayPal customer service telephone number is a U.S. number. International customers may incur additional fees and charges after dialling.
- If you don't have a PayPal account, you will be unable to contact PayPal via e-mail. You can, however, still contact the company by calling their customer service telephone number.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for