The BB gun has been a staple of boyhood for decades. Owning a BB gun is an important part of growing up for a young boy and now creating a simple, homemade BB gun is easier than ever with items most-likely lying around the house.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Cardboard toilet paper roll
- Duct tape
Cut off the base of the flaccid balloon and tie, leaving only the reservoir.
Stretch the balloon reservoir over the cardboard toilet paper roll.
Tape the balloon to the cardboard using the duct tape to secure the balloon in place.
Tape the remainder of the cardboard toilet paper role to reinforce the cardboard.
Colour the outside of the taped cardboard roll with the markers to personalise the homemade BB gun.
Place the BB pellet into the open end of the cardboard roll. Hold the cardboard roll with one hand and grip the BB through the balloon with the other hand. Take aim, pull back on the balloon and BB and let it rip.
Making a homemade b
Tips and warnings
- Sharpie permanent markers work best for writing or drawing on duct tape. For a more durable, longer-lasting homemade BB gun, use a 4- to 6-inch section of a PVC pipe.
- Never aim at a person or animal.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for