There are multiple ways to convert Wii PAL to NTSC. This is the simplest method and is cheaper than buying a multi-system television. You can use this method to convert media between any video game console.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Challenging
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- IsoBuster v2.2
- DVD Decrypter
- PS2 PAL TO NTSC PATCHER WITH Y-FIX V1.06 BETA
Install and launch IsoBuster v2.2.
Insert a game into your disc drive.
Right-click the CD icon located on the left. Choose EXTRACT CD IMAGE RAW (.iso, *.bin).
Choose to output destination of the ISO. Select DESKTOP for easy access.
Click SAVE and wait for the conversion process to complete.
Getting the ISO file
Install and launch DVD Decrypter.
Select MODE and choose ISO. When given the option, choose READ ONLY.
Make the source your DVD drive. Make the destination where you want the final ISO to be saved. Save to the DESKTOP for easy access.
Select FILE and choose DECRYPT. Launch PS2 PAL TO NTSC PATCHER WITH Y-FIX V1.06 BETA.
Set Y-OFFSET to "48" and uncheck MAKE PN SELECTOR. Locate the ISO file and click PATCH FILE. Burn the ISO file. It will now be NTSC compatible.
Convert Wii PAL to NTSC
Tips and warnings
- Using a higher quality DVD-R will improve your chances of success with the final ISO burn.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for