Divorce records are not confidential. Therefore, it is legal to do any research on divorce records. Finding divorce records is an easy process.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Internet access
- Credit/debit card
Under "Civil Records," click on "Marriage/Divorce".
Type in all applicable information, including at least the first and last name of the person for whom you are looking and the state that person lives in.
Your screen will display all relevant searches. Choose the one you are looking for.
Choose a package and click "Next".
Enter your payment information and receive the divorce records.
Tips and warnings
- Have as much information as possible about the person you are looking for to narrow down your search.
- There are many people with the same name, and so it may take some time to locate the person you are looking for.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for