How to Make a Light Box for Crafts
- 1 / 5
- 2 / 5
- 3 / 5
- 4 / 5
- 5 / 5
Things you will need
- Picture frame slightly larger than the shoebox
- Battery-powered touch light
- Painter's tape, masking tape or duct tape
Tips and warnings
Quilters may need a larger light box for larger scale designs. If you have a dining room table that can accept leaves, open out the table, place a lamp underneath, and cover the opening with 1/4-inch-thick Plexiglas (available at home improvement centres). Secure the Plexiglas to the table with painter's tape (not masking tape or duct tape, which could damage your table).
Take great care when handling or cleaning the glass in this project. The edges are sharp and can cut skin. The painter's tape over the edges will protect you as you assemble the light box and as you use it for crafting.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for