Pork shoulder is so moist that it is often pulled, chopped or shredded to make pulled pork. The pork shoulder can be cooked with the skin on or off depending on your taste. If you ever have leftover pork shoulder, store it in the refrigerator or freezer for reheating at a later date.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Pork shoulder
- Aluminium pan
- Aluminium foil
- Apple juice
Thaw your pork shoulder. This can be done by setting it in some hot water. Make sure the pork is in a container or food storage bag. Otherwise, you can set the pork shoulder in the refrigerator for two days until it thaws.
Place the pork shoulder inside an aluminium pan. You can get disposable pans at your local grocery and dollar stores.
Preheat your oven to 121 degrees C.
Pour 1 1/2 cups of apple juice in the aluminium pan.
Cover the aluminium pan with foil and place it in the oven.
Heat for one hour and eat.
Tips and warnings
- If you don't have apple juice, you can use Coke.
- Never buy a pork shoulder that has been injected with water.
- The pork will fall off the bone by itself after it has been slow cooked.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for