In the 1930s and 1940s, Dr. Edward Bach discovered that all disease and disorders can be traced to an underlying mental or psychological/emotional state that predisposed the patient to fall ill in the first place. He also found that isolating the essences of certain flowers and plants and using the resulting formulas as medicine was beneficial when conventional medicines could do little or nothing to provide relief from the ailments. The Bach Flower Remedies are still used with success by individuals and by holistic physicians today. By treating the root emotional and mental cause of a condition, symptoms disappear. One common physical problem of our modern era is hypothyroidism. When the thryroid gland weakens and fails to produce enough hormone in sufficient quantity, the person with the condition may gain weight and be unable to lose it, feel tired and sluggish, have an intolerance to cold and suffer other problems. There is a Bach Flower Remedy formula created to bring the body back into balance. The only way to determine if this alternative therapy can assist you is to try it for yourself.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Bach Flower Healing Combinations for Hypothyroidism (see link under Resources)
- Pure water (spring or distilled) or 100 per cent juice
Open bottle of Bach Flower Healing Combinations for Hypothyroidism.
Pour 118 to 236ml of water or juice into a glass.
Add 4 drops of the Bach Remedy into the glass of water or juice.
Drink the contents of the glass before each meal and once at bedtime (four times a day).
Repeat daily for up to six weeks at a time. Keep a record of your experiences during this period in order to have a record of how this treatment is working for you. Once you experience positive results, you may stop taking the Bach Flower Remedy.
Tips and warnings
- Individual flower essences may be able to be combined or taken separately, depending on your particular needs. Because these remedies are not toxic or harmful, you are able to experiment to determine which combinations are best for you. If you are unsure, you may speak with a certified specialist in the use of the Bach Flower Remedies to advise you.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for