Honey mustard sauce is one of the easiest sauces to make. You can use it as a topping for sandwiches, mixed into salad recipes or as a dipping sauce for food such as French fries, chicken fingers and finger steaks. Honey mustard is high in calories and fat due to the ingredients, so enjoy it sparingly if you're on a diet. You will need to set aside a few hours for the honey mustard sauce to chill before using to get the best tasting sauce.
- Skill level:
Things you need
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 1/8 cup Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup honey
Mix the mayonnaise and the mustard in a bowl.
Add the honey and mix thoroughly.
Chill for 2 to 3 hours before using. Keep the sauce refrigerated.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for
- "Paul Kirk's Championship Barbecue Sauces: 175 Make-Your-Own Sauces, Marinades, Dry Rubs, Wet Rubs, Mops and Salsas (Non)"; Paul Kirk; 1997
- "Making and Using Mustards"; Claire Hopley, Connie Parkinson and Kim Foster; 1991
- "The Sauce Book: 300 World Sauces Made Simple"; Paul Gayler; 2009
- "Barbecue! Bible: Sauces, Rubs, and Marinades, Bastes, Butters, and Glazes"; Steven Raichlen; 2000