What kid doesn't like bubbles? Your kids will love you for teaching them this craft and activity. You can use regular household objects to make a fun bubble pipe and watch the kids blow bubbles for hours. Here's how to get those pipes bubbling.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- Paper cup
- Liquid dish soap
- 2 tbsp water
Give each of your kids a paper cup and a pencil.
Poke the paper cup with the pencil, about 1/4 of the way up from the bottom of the cup.
Stick a straw into the hole.
Add liquid dish soap into the cup, filling it about 1/4 of the way up (use about 1/4 cup of a dish soap such as Joy or Dawn).
Add 2 tbsp of water and have the kids blow softly to get those bubbles frothing over the top of the pipe.
Tips and warnings
- Add food colouring into the pipe for coloured bubbles.
- Remind the children not to suck through the straw and ingest the soap.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for