Lip balms can get your lips that perfect natural-looking shine while moisturising your lips. With a few simple materials, you can make your own all natural lip balms that you can customise for your individual needs. Follow this guide to creating your own personalised lip balm, or make it for a friend for a unique gift.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Things you need
- Oils like apricot kernel or syrups like honey
- Essential oils
- Small jar or container for storage
Melt your beeswax in a sauce pan.
Add in the oils you desire. Apricot kernel oil works well, or even sweet and flavourful liquids like honey.
Stir continuously and then remove from heat.
Continue to stir and let partially cool.
Add any essential oils that you desire.
Store in the container of your choice.
Tips and warnings
- Use essential oil guides like Aroma Web to learn more about the essential oils you can use to personalise your lip balm.
- If you do not want to use beeswax, you can use petroleum jelly instead.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for