Perfume miniatures enable you to own a variety of perfumes without spending a ton of money. Whereas full perfume bottles can be quite costly to accumulate, you can purchase perfume miniatures for a fraction of the price. Here are some ways to find perfume miniatures for purchase.
- Skill level:
Things you need
- Payment method
- Shipping address
Look for miniature perfumes at your local department stores. Most department stores feature cosmetics departments that sell most brand-name and upscale perfumes. You can often find a wide range of perfumes in miniature sizes.
Visit local cosmetic and make-up shops and view their miniature perfume offerings. You may be able to find miniature perfume sets that feature small bottles of several different perfumes. These sets are usually more abundant during holiday seasons as they are sold as gift sets.
Search online auction sites like eBay for miniature perfumes. You can often find a person who is selling many miniature perfumes as a full set. These sets will feature anywhere from two to upwards of 20 mini perfumes. Read the seller's feedback ratings prior to bidding (see Resources below).
Keep an eye out for free gifts associated with cosmetic purchases. Department stores will often offer free gifts if you purchase a minimum amount of merchandise from a particular cosmetic line. These free gifts often contain a miniature perfume.
Search discount perfume stores such as Fragrance X and Scentiments for special deals on miniature perfumes. Sites such as these feature large inventories of miniatures. You will undoubtedly be able to find your favourites within their selections (see Resources below).
Tips and warnings
- Check discount perfume sites regularly to catch any seasonal or special sales.
- Try perfumes on your skin prior to purchasing. A particular perfume may smell differently on you than it does on another perfume. You want to make sure you like the scent on you prior to buying.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for