Thick cut pork chops are relatively easy to keep moist. The key is to mix a tasty batter and get the chops out of the heat as soon as they are done.
- Skill level:
Things you need
- 4 cups white flour
- 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp each of salt, pepper, garlic, and Italian seasoning
- 8 nice sized pork chops
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 large eggs
- 2 bowls
- 1 baking tray
Preheat the oven to 176 degrees C and put the flour, cheese, and spices in a bowl and stir them around until everything is mixed well. Add the milk and eggs into the second bowl and mix until they become one.
Submerge a chop in the egg and milk mixture and remove it quickly.
Lay it in the flour mixture and then turn the pork chop over again in the flour mixture so that both sides are floured.
Lay the battered chop on the baking tray, leaving room for the other pork chops
Prepare all the pork chops first through the milk egg mixture and then the flour mixture. Once the pork chops are all on the baking tray, slide the baking pan into the oven for 30 to 45 minutes, depending on the thickness.
Tips and warnings
- Serve these moist delicious pork chops with creamy mashed potatoes and a vegetable for a nice homemade meal.
- Do not over bake, as these pork chops will dry out if they remain in the oven for longer then directed.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for