Chicken is a healthy and economical choice for meals. The following article discusses how to cook chicken thighs.
- Skill level:
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- 12 chicken thighs
- 1 cup of butter at room temperature
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsps. olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Small mixing bowl
Preheat grill. Combine the butter, onion, garlic, and curry powder in a small bowl. Mix well.
Coat chicken thighs with the olive oil. Season them with salt and pepper.
Place about 1 tbsp of the butter mixture under the skin of each thigh.
Place the chicken on the hot grill with the buttered side up.
Grill the chicken over a medium heat. Turn the thighs occasionally until done (about ten minutes total).
How to Cook Chicken Thighs
Tips and warnings
- Chicken is easy to cook and it is inexpensive.
- Meat from chicken is less dense than beef or pork. This makes it easier for bacteria to travel through chicken meat. Chicken should always be cooked all the way through with no pinkness. Cook chicken to an internal temperature of at least 76.7 degrees C.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for