If you run an eBay-based business or post multiple listings on the auction site as a private user, you can save yourself a lot of time and effort by downloading and making use of Turbo Lister 2. The application allows you to create and edit auction listings fast, revise end times, relist unsold items easily and upload batches of similar items in one fell swoop.
- Skill level:
- Moderately Easy
Other People Are Reading
Things you need
- eBay account
Download and install Turbo Lister 2 from the eBay website. If you're a private seller who's only just signed up for an eBay account, you won't be able to use Turbo Lister 2 until 90 days have passed since your first auction sale and you've accumulated 10 positive feedback ratings as a seller.
Check the box next to "Create a new Turbo Lister" file and click on the "Next" button. Type your eBay user ID in the box provided and check the "I list on more than one eBay country site" box before hitting "Next." Hit "Connect Now" to link Turbo Lister 2 to your eBay account. Enter your eBay password on the next screen to log in. You'll be required to confirm your identity and sent a PIN to use to authenticate your Turbo Lister 2 synchronisation.
Update your contact details if necessary and specify the eBay country sites you want to sell on. Turbo Lister 2 is set by default to work with the US version of the site, so you won't be able to list items in the UK if you don't check "eBay United Kingdom" before hitting the "Finish" button. You'll be prompted to download an update.
Click the "New" button and select "Create New Item." Choose "eBay United Kingdom" from the drop-down box in the top right-hand corner of your Turbo Lister 2 window. Create your listing by filling in the relevant fields. Add as many pictures as you can of your item along with as much information to the description section of your listing as possible. Auctions that include specifics sell for 15 percent more than those that don't, according to eBay.
Select your listing from the "My Items" submenu to the left of Turbo Lister 2. Hit the "Duplicate" button to create additional listings to edit if you're selling similar items. You can change listing templates by clicking the "Edit" button when they're highlighted. Hit "Add to Upload" to prepare your listing to be added to eBay. Use the "Schedule" button to specify a time you'd like your auction to begin and hit "Upload All" to make your listing live. If you want to know how much posting will set you back in listing fees, use the options featured in the "Calculate Fees" drop-down menu.
Tips and warnings
- Once you've created a listing, you can always access it from the "Templates" section of Turbo Lister 2's left-hand menu pane if you need to use it to sell a similar item. Simply use the "Edit" function,
- Turbo Lister 2's help notes advise temporarily disabling your anti-virus software if your auction listings are taking a long time to upload.
- You'll stand a better chance of selling your item for more if you've calculated the correct shipping fees. Use Royal Mail's Price Finder or contact your courier of choice if you're unsure what to charge.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for