Pandora bracelet stoppers can be attached to a Pandora bracelet to stop the beads and charms slipping around and hitting into each other. Stoppers can be placed wherever you like, so they can create a pattern. It's really easy to attach or remove a stopper to a Pandora bracelet, but if you haven't done it before you might struggle to work out what to do.
- Skill level:
Inspect the stopper for a small horizontal line. This is the opening. Slip your fingernail into the space until it pops open.
Ask a friend for assistance if your fingernails are not long enough to open the stopper. If you have very short or acrylic nails you will struggle to open it. Don't put anything into the stopper, such as tweezers. This could cause damage.
Remove the stopper from the bracelet and put it somewhere safe, such as a jewellery box. If you want to reposition it on the bracelet, simply place it where you want it to go and gently squeeze it back together with your thumb and index finger.
Tips and warnings
- Store your Pandora jewellery away from heat and natural light in a jewellery box or pouch.
- Clean your Pandora jewellery with soapy water, using a soft, clean toothbrush to gently remove dirt. Polish it regularly with a silver polishing cloth.
- 20 of the funniest online reviews ever
- 14 Biggest lies people tell in online dating sites
- Hilarious things Google thinks you're trying to search for