Signs of Love at First Sight From a Guy
Telling if someone is in love with you is not always easy. There is no formula for love, and everyone falls in love in his own way. However, there are some common characteristics that show someone could be falling head over heels for you. Subtle cues in body language indicate a lot.
It's in the Eyes
- One of the most common signs of love at first sight is total infatuation.
- If the guy cannot take his eyes off you, it can be a good sign of love at first sight.
One of the most common signs of love at first sight is total infatuation. If the guy cannot take his eyes off you, it can be a good sign of love at first sight. Often such infatuation also results in other facial changes, such as a goofy grin or an open mouth. The person sometimes stops where he is and just stares like a deer caught in the headlights.
Sometimes love at first sight results in an energetic assertiveness to talk to the object of your affection. The assertiveness can range from very enthusiastic conversation to downright declarations of love. Be careful, because some assertive men are not in love and are just being assertive for other reasons.
- Shyness can also be a sign of love at first sight.
Shyness can also be a sign of love at first sight. The inability to hold eye contact and difficulty talking can both be signs that the person is in love. The feelings the man is having can paralyze his normal social functions and revert him to the state of a child. He might find it difficult to socialize as a result.
- Awkwardness is a very good indicator of attraction.
- The man's reasoning and logic centers are impaired by the encounter, and he has difficulty being "smooth."
Awkwardness is a very good indicator of attraction. Because of the feelings generated, the man places a great deal of importance on making a good impression. This results in the man not acting naturally as he attempts to execute new behavior he believes will impress the woman. The man's reasoning and logic centers are impaired by the encounter, and he has difficulty being "smooth."
- "Venus And Mars: The Signs of Love and Passion How They Influence Your Life and Relationships;" Robert Reid; 1998
- "Love at First Sight;" Suzi Malin; 2004
- "Love at First Sight: The Stories and Science Behind Instant Attraction;" Earl Naumann; 2001
Erick Kristian began writing professionally in 2008. He has a strong background in business and extensive experience writing fiction and articles related to spirituality and self improvement which are published on growingeveryday.com. Kristian has written several screenplays, produced numerous films, published books and written numerous articles on a variety of subjects. He holds a Bachelor of Business Administration from Schulich School of Business.