How to Clean the Robot Coupe
Robot Coupe U.S.A. invented and currently manufactures commercial food processors, blenders and other food preparation machines for the food service industry. Their reliability, ease of use and modular pieces for easy cleaning make them valuable tools in commercial kitchens.
Their food processor units have been in circulation the longest, and are the most likely Robot Coupe items to be found in a kitchen. However, all Robot Coupe equipment is designed in a modular fashion for easy cleaning.
Unplug your Robot Coupe and disassemble the parts of it that touched food. For example, on the food processor, remove and take apart the hand guard, lid, bowl and blade.
Load all parts of your disassembled Robot Coupe into your dishwasher. Aim them so the spray nozzles on your particular dishwasher will clearly hit the dirty parts of your Robot Coupe without being blocked or deflected.
- Robot Coupe U.S.A. invented and currently manufactures commercial food processors, blenders and other food preparation machines for the food service industry.
- Aim them so the spray nozzles on your particular dishwasher will clearly hit the dirty parts of your Robot Coupe without being blocked or deflected.
Wipe down the mechanical base of your Robot Coupe with a damp, soapy sponge. Wipe again with plain water to rinse. Dry thoroughly before putting away.
- "The Professional Chef (Eighth Edition)"; Culinary Institute of America; 2006
- Robot Coupe USA: About
- It is possible to clean the modular pieces of your Robot Coupe by hand with dish soap and a dish sponge. However, the blades on Robot Coupe equipment units are sharper than consumer-grade food processors, blenders and immersion blenders. If you have a dishwasher, using it to wash these parts is the safest option. Be extremely careful if you wash these blades by hand.
- Most Robot Coupes have a safety feature that disallows them from working if their parts are not locked into their proper places. However, to ensure the safety of your hands, always unplug your Robot Coupe equipment before attempting to assemble or disassemble it.
Amrita Chuasiriporn is a professional cook, baker and writer who has written for several online publications, including Chef's Blade, CraftyCrafty and others. Additionally, Chuasiriporn is a regular contributor to online automotive enthusiast publication CarEnvy.ca. Chuasiriporn holds an A.A.S. in culinary arts, as well as a B.A. in Spanish language and literature.